Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seeing Stripes



:

Top/Blusa: Target (old)
Pants/Pantalones: Belk 
Blazer/Chaqueta: Charlotte Russe (here)
Shoes/Zapatos: Nine West
Jewelry/Joyas: Piperlime, Michael Kors







The minute I saw this blazer I knew I had to have it, I was already imagining the different ways I can style it.  This time I decided to play it a little safe and go with the all black with a red shoe to give it some color.  I felt so chic and comfortable in this outfit. This will definitely become a staple piece in my closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desde el momento que vi esta chaqueta sabia que la tenia que tener, Ya me estaba imaginando las diferentes manera que podia usarla.  Esta vez decidi ponerme todo negro y unos zapatos rojo para darle color.  Me senti tan comoda y chic en este atuendo.  Esta chaqueta definitivamente va hacer una pieza util en mi closet.

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!