Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Neutral Abstract Dress!






Dress/Vestido: Mandees (old)
Blazer/Chaqueta: Gift
Shoes/Zapatos: Jessica Simpson
Jewelry/Joyas: Handmade in P.R.
Watch/Reloj: Michael Kors
Sunnies/Gafas: DKNY



Today I felt like I should give my pants a much needed break... So I decided to wear a dress to work  Because this is a strapless dress I needed to wear a blazer to make it work appropriate.  I love this dress is super comfy, the color is neutral and the print is an abstract flower design which makes it look modern and sleek. It was perfect choice because it was nice and flowy for this hot day in NC. How is the weather where you live?

Hoy senti que tenia que darle un tiempo libre a mis pantalones... decidi ponerme un vestido como el vestido no tienen tirantes tuve que ponerme una chaqueta para que sea apropiado para el trabajo.  Me encanta este vestido es super comodo, el color es neutral, y el diseƱo es un abstracto de flores y lo hacer ver moderno y fino.  El vesitido es perfecto para un dia caluroso en NC como hoy.  Como esta el clima donde viven ustedes?

XOXO
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!