Thursday, April 4, 2013

Which Shoes Would You Choose?







Top: Target (old)
Sweater/Blazer: Victoria's Secret
Pants: Belk
Shoes: Houndstooth Ebay (old)
Shoes: Lauren Conrad (light pink) Kohl's
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (nude) Nordstrom
Jewelry: my mom's set
Watch: Michael Kors


Today was an ugly day in NC I thought it was Spring but mother nature clearly has other plans and it was cold and raining. So I decided to grab my warm and cozy pink Boucle sweater/blazer I paired it with black skinny pants I did a simple jewelry set since the sweater has ruffles. Here I took pictures with 3 different pair of shoes houndstooth, light pink, and nude. Which would you choose? I went with the houndstooth today for a little something extra.

XOXO
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!