Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Black Blazer... A Staple Piece


 






Top/Blusa: Belk 
Blazer/Chaqueta: Charlotte Russe (buy here)
Pants/Pantalones: Belk (similar)
Shoes/Zapatos: Enzo Angiolini (similar)
Jewelry/Joyas: Ily Couture & Piperlime


So I was suppose to post this yesterday but I have been having such stressful days at work that when I went to open my computer I was so tired that I just went to bed.  I wore this work, I wanted something comfortable yet chic.  I picked up this black blazer from Charlotte Russe and I immediately loved it the ruffles on the side gave it the girly touch.  This time I paired the blazer with my pink skinnies for a pop of color. Don't you just love a great blazer? it gives any outfit a put together yet chic look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo estaba supuesto escribir esto ayer, pero ultimamente estoy tan ocupada en el trabajo que cuando llegue ayer y abri mi computador estaba tan cansada que decidi acostarme. Yo me puse esto para el trabajo queria ponerme algo comodo pero que a la misma vez sea chic.  Yo compre esta chaqueta en Charlotte Russe e inmediatamente me encanto, los volantes en los lados le dio un toque femenino.  Esta vez me puse la chaqueta con mis pantalones rosados skinnies para tener un toque de color.  No les encantan una gran chaqueta? Le da un toque chic a cualquier conjunto.

XOXO
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!