Monday, April 29, 2013

Let's Keep It Neutral





Top/Blusa: I don't remember
Blazer/Chaqueta: JCP (old)
Pants/Pantalones: NY&Co
Shoes/Zapatos: Jessica Simpson 
Jewelry/Joyas: Ily Couture & Piperlime









Oh Monday's are such a drag and today was gray and raining.  I wasn't feeling very colorful today so I decided to keep it neutral today, I went with this shirt that I have had forever and I just love the color and print of it. I kept it simple with a brown slacks and tan color blazer.  Don't you just love the neutral color palette? I mean you can't never go wrong with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ay los Lunes son tan pesados y hoy estaba gris y lloviendo.  No me sentia tan colorida hoy pues decidi ponerme colores neutrales hoy.  Me puse esta camisa que he tenido por un buen tiempo y me encanta por la estampilla y los colores que tiene.  MantenĂ­ el atuendo simple con pantalones marrones y una chaquea color piel.  No te encanta los colores neutrales? Nunca se puede ir mal con esos colores.



Thanks for reading/Gracias por leer

Have a great week/Que tengan una buena semana

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!