Thursday, April 11, 2013

Polka Dots and Cobalt Blue....





Top/Blusa: Belk (old)
Pants/Pantalones: LEI (similar)
Shoes/Zapatos: Lauren Conrad (Simlar)
Jewelry/Acesorios: Gift 









There is something about polka dots that make you feel so girly and stylish.  You can match it with anything and everything, for this look I decided on the cobalt skinny pants.  I added my fave pink heels to give a little something extra since I went very simple on the accessories.  How do you wear polka dots?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay algo del estilo de polka dots que hace uno sentirse tan feminina y chic.  Lo puedes combinar con todo... para este conjunto decidi en unos pantalones skinny de color azul vibrante.  Me puse mis zapatos favorito de color rosado para darle algo mas ya que me puse lo minimo en acesorios.  Como ustedes usan el estilo de polka dots?

XOXO
Kiomy

3 comments:

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!