Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Black, White and Pink all Over





Top: Target (old)
Blazer: Belk
Pants: Belk
Shoes: Enzo Anglioni
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Ily Couture
Earrings: Piperlime
Sunnies: DKNY





Black, White and Pink all over! I love the Black and White trend that is hot right now, but I also love the bold colors... so why not combine them. I decided to pair my Black and White Blazer (which I got a great deal on) with my Hot Pink pants. I love this combo, there is nothing like a punch of color to add a little something special to every outfit.  Lucky for me that my workplace is not very conservative when it comes to the dress code as long as you look presentable anything goes which is great for me because I can experiment with different styles.  Would you wear this to your workplace?

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!