Monday, September 16, 2013

A Little Touch Of Leopard To Spice It Up!



Top/Camisa: It's Fashion
Pants/Pantalones: Leith
Shoes/Zapatos: Nine West
Jewelry/Joyas: Lola Blue the Closet
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban




sorry the pictures have not been edited and for some reason my work computer does not let me make the last one any bigger... 

So I have been without a laptop top for 2 weeks and this has made blogging very hard for me.   I will try my hardest to keep on blogging from my iPad (scratch this last statement being that I tried to do this and I could not upload my pictures).  For this look I wanted something comfy and chic and for this I went with my Leith track pants (I absolutely love these pants).  Do you have a go to item in your closet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Así que he estado sin mi laptop durante 2 semanas y ha sido muy difícil para mi mantener el blog al dia. Voy a intentar mi mejor esfuerzo para seguir los blogs de mi iPad (vamos a borrar esta última afirmación ya que anoche trate de hacer esto y no pude subir mis fotos). Para este look quería algo cómodo y elegante, y por eso me fui con mis pantalones de chándal Leith (Me encantan estos pantalones). Ustedes tienen un artículo que usan frequente en su armario?

Thanks for reading! / Gracias por leer!

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!