Friday, September 27, 2013

Zebra Print And A Great Pair Of Heels!






I purchased this top from Forever 21 because I liked the print, but at the same time I was not too sure about the high low cut but I am glad that I did because its flowy and it fits perfect.  It has quickly become one of my go to shirts.  This time i have paired it with a pair of orange skinny pants and a blazer to keep it work appropriate.  How about these heels?! aren't they fabulous? I bought them for $5 from Goodwill!!! I love going to thrift stores but lately I haven't found anything so when I went with my grandmother to find a luggage for her I wasn't looking for anything but while browsing the aisles I found these beauties.  I mean they look brand new and they too have become a go to item in my closet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Compré esta camiseta de Forever 21 porque me gustaba el estampado, pero al mismo tiempo yo no estaba muy segura de comprarla porque el corte que tiene, pero estoy contenta de haberlo hecho porque es fluida y me queda perfecto. Se ha convertido rápidamente en un articulo de ropa que uso frequente. Esta vez me la puse con un par de pantalones ajustados de color naranja y una chaqueta para que sea apropiado para el trabajo. ¿Qué tal estos tacones! ¿no son fabuloso? Los compré por $5 de Goodwill! Me encanta ir a tiendas de segunda mano, pero últimamente no he encontrado nada, así que cuando fui con mi abuela para encontrar un equipaje para ella no estaba buscando nada, pero cuando estaba caminando por los pasillos encontré estas bellezas. Y les cuento que estan como nuevos y también se han convertido en los zapatos mas usados en mi armario.

Top/Camisa: F21 / Pants/Pantalon: It's Fashion / Blazer/Chaqueta: Charlotte Russe / Shoes/Zapatos: Laundry by Shelli Segal / Jewelry/Joyas: Piperlime / Watch/Reloj: MK / Lipstick/Labial: Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin



How fabulous do these shoes look? I am so happy that I found these! They are very comfy and they have great detail.  They truly are a pair of good looking shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Son fabulosos estos zapatos no? Estoy muy contenta de haberlo conseguidos.  Son super comodos y ademas que tienen unos detalles hermosos.  Son unos zapatos que lucen muy bien.





Have a great weekend / Que tengan un buen fin de semana
Thanks for reading! / Gracias por leer mi blog!

xoxo
Kiomy

4 comments:

  1. Those bright orange pants make the outfit POP! They're great! And i'm loving your shoes.

    -Cheristylez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherina! They are a little bright lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 dollars??!!yay! I love goodwill finds. I just found a jcrew sweater at goodwill for 7 bucks not bad for Jcrew lol anyways you rock those jeans I love bright colors:)
    www.thechroniclesofafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes me too Abigail!! that is really good too... it is always hit or miss at the thrift stores... thanks!!

    Kiomy

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!