Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashion News: Eva Mendes for NY & Co.

So I was clicking through people.com today and I saw the Eva Mendes has come out with a clothing line for NY & Co.  Right away I had to take a look at what she came out with and I can say that I am not surprise that I love everything!! She has impeccable taste and she is always looking fabulous on the red carpet.  She knows how to dress the curves she has in a way that accentuates them tastefully and being latina myself I definitely look to her as another fashion icon/inspiration because I mean who doesn't want to look as fabulous (or at least close to it) as Eva Mendes does.  Her line is affordable work pieces that can easily be transformed for a night out on the town.  Here are some of my favorite items, what do you think about her line? Click here to view her line.

Thanks for reading!
Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Kiomy

                        


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!