Monday, September 23, 2013

Fashion Art Rock Show

warning: there is going to be a lot of pictures =)

For this show I wanted to go for a rocker chic look, I found this fabulous shirt a a local store in NC for a very good deal (not more than $15).  Nothing says rocker chic like an off the shoulder graphic shirt, a statement gold necklace and gold studded black heels.




Top/Camisa: It's Fashion
Pants/Pantalon: Jordache
Shoes/Zapatos: Jessica Simpson
Necklace/Collar: Lola Blue
Watch/Reloj: MK
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Lipstick/Labial: Crushed Velvet (Avon)




The talented hairstylist and makeup artist Carter from Grafitti Salon







one of my favorite outfits of the night

this dress was so fab!

The fabulous Brittney Cason (on the left) and the lovely Monica Palumo (on the right)

My hairstylist/makeup artist and good friend the talented Jackie Schenk (grafitti salon)







I was invited to a fashion show 2 weeks ago, it was the first event I have ever been to since I started blogging in the beginning of this year.  I was able to go backstage where all the models were getting hair and makeup done and it was such a rush being a part of all of it.  They had a trunk-style setup outside with different vendors.  To open the show they had a band called The Black Cadillacs which gave the show a great vibe, the fashion was very rocker chic, These are up and coming local designers from NC. I can see myself wearing a lot of the pieces that I saw on the runway.  I am very grateful to had the chance to be a part of this event, I was able to meet a lot of great people including a radio personality/nascar correspondent which I admire her southern girl charm and great style.  Hopefully this even will open doors for future events/collaborations.


Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!