Saturday, March 1, 2014

Green, Stripes, and Leopard!


Happy Saturday!! Since I slacked off this past week I come to you with a little outfit post.  When I received this scarf from MagSoul Shop I knew that wanted to pair it with stripes because there is something about that combo that I just absolutely love.  So I took out my favorite shirt from Conversation Pieces and my new green pants that I got for $7 bucks at Walmart! I just love this scarf the print is fabulous and the material is just to die for it's soft and stretchy very comfy, and the fact that it is an infinity scarf you can wear it short or long.  I am loving the way this outfit turned out.  What do you guys think?


 Shirt: c/o Conversation Pieces, Blazer: H&M, Pants: No Boundaries via Walmart, Scarf: c/o MagSoul Shop, Shoes: BCBG via TJ Maxx, Purse: AK, Watch: MK


Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!