Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The White Pant.... A Collaboration Story!


Hey Loves! today I am teaming up with fellow fashion blogger babe Altagracia from Inspire By Style to bring you this ootd on how we each style white pants for spring.  As we all know the white pant is here to stay for spring and summer so we are going to show you 2 ways how you can easily style them.  I was thinking when Altagracia first came to me with this idea that I was going to paired them with my floral top and blue heels.  But then I received my leopard sneakers from Steve Madden and I just new that I wanted to do a casual chic outfit instead.  So I paired my white skinny jean with a mint striped shirt and I threw on a dark wash denim jacket because let's face it it can still be chilly in the spring.  I absolutely love the way the outfit came together, I know that this can be an easy go to outfit for weekend casual chic look.  Can I also say that I am in love with my new leopard print sneakers!! They have quickly become my go to shoes in my closet, they are comfy and very easy to style to give any outfit a chic look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola Amores! hoy estoy haciendo equipo con la fabulosa bloguera de moda Altagracia de Inspire By Style para mostrarles cómo usar pantalones blancos para la primavera. Como todos sabemos, el pantalón blanco está aquí para quedarse para la primavera y el verano por lo tanto le queríamos mostrar 2 maneras de cómo usted puede usar su pantalón blanco fácilmente.  Cuando Altagracia me escribió con la idea de hacer la colaboración yo ya tenia en mente usar una camisa con un estampado de flores y unos tacones azules.  Pero recibí mis zapatillas de leopardo de Steve Madden y cuando las vi cambie de idea y quería hacer un atuendo casual chic.  Así que combiné mi pantalón skinny blanco con una camisa de rayas en un color menta, me puse una chaqueta denim lavado oscuro, porque seamos sinceros, todavía puede ser frío en las mañana cuando estamos en primavera.  Me encanton con el resultado final de este atuendo, puedo decir que es algo que se pueden poner en el find de semana para un look casual y chic.  ¿También les puedo decir que estoy enamorada de mis nuevas zapatillas con el estampado de leopardo! Ellos se han convertido rápidamente en unos de mis favoritos zapatos en mi armario, son cómodos y bien fácil de combinar para darle un toque chic a tu atuendo.



Shirt/Camisa: Tienda Local, Pants/Pantalon: Jordache via Walmart (similar on sale), Jacket/Chaqueta: Finale (similar),Shoes/Zapatos: Steve Madden (here), Purse/Cartera: Nine West (love this one), Jewelry/Joyas: Piperlime & MK, Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban



This lovely weather seen here is a far cry of what is going on today! Stay warm loves spring is almost here! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Este clima lindo que ven en la foto, no es lo que esta pasando hoy! Mantengansen calentitos la primavera ya esta cerca!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and the perfect outfit to welcome Spring (even though it is only 15 days away...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!