Monday, March 10, 2014

Obsessed With My Leopard Sneaks!


Happy Monday Sweets!! How was everybody's weekend? Mine was great... we had such great weather I actually sat outside and soaked in some much needed vitamin D.  So if you follow me on instagram you know that I wore this outfit last Saturday (I forgot to do a post) and as you can see I am once again rocking my leopard sneaks from Steve Madden, I am completely obsessed!! I have worn them every weekend since I got them.  They are just so perfect for mommy on the go outfits they add that touch of effortless chic to every outfit.  What do you think about this sneaker trend?


 Sweater: Phillip Lim via Target, Jeans: H&M (here), Sneakers: Steve Madden (here), Purse: Nine West (love this one), Watch: MK, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Necklace: Conversation Pieces (here)



Hope you have a fabulous week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!