Thursday, June 27, 2013

Floral Shirt, Black Skinnies, and Metallic Shoes!




Top/Camisa: Belk
Pants/Pantalones: Belk
Shoes/Zapatos: Aldo
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Watch/Reloj: MK
Lipstick/Pinta Labio: Crushed Velvet (Avon)






I was a little stuck on what to wear this morning so I went with the easiest thing to style black skinny pants I paired it with my floral top and to add a little sassiness I added my fave metallic shoes from Aldo, these are by far the most comfortable heels that I own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo estaba un poco estancada en qué ponerme esta mañana, así que me fui con lo más fácil unos pantalones skinny negros los empareje con mi camisa de flores y para añadir un poco de actitud al atuendo añadí mis zapatos metálicos favoritos de la tienda Aldo, son los zapatos más cómodos que tengo.


Thanks for reading / Gracias por leer

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!