Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Royal Blue & Orange!



Top/Camisa: Walmart
Pants/Pantalones: Store here in town (similar)
Shoes/Zapatos: Prabal Gurung for Target (I scored these babies for $5)
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban Aviators (here)
Earrings/ : Piperlime (on sale)
Watch/Reloj: MK (here







So I wore this to work yesterday and the original outfit was with white pants... but I had a little accident in my car I dropped some bb cream on my pants, so needless to say that I needed to change and I was halfway to work so I had to suck it up and work until 12 pm with the spot on my pants. I went to this little store close to my job and found these babies.  Yes they are bold and bright and I love it!! So what do you think is this too bright for your taste?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Así que me puse este atuendo para el trabajo ayer y el atuendo original era con pantalones blancos ... pero tuve un pequeño accidente en mi coche se me cayó un poco de crema bb en los pantalones, por lo tanto me tenía que cambiar pero estaba a mitad de camino al trabajo, así que tuve que aguantar y trabajar hasta las 12 pm con la mancha en mi pantalones. Fui a esta pequeña tienda cerca de mi trabajo y encontré estos pantalones. Sí el color es fuerte y brillante y me encanta! Entonces, ¿creen que es esto demasiado brillante para su gusto?

thanks for stopping by / gracias por pasar por aqui


xoxo
Kiomy

2 comments:

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!