Monday, June 3, 2013

Buttery Yellow and Mint...



Top/Camisa: Belk
Pants/Pantalones: Target (here)
Shoes/Zapatos: Rock & Republic (old)
Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture (here)
Watch/Reloj: MK (here)






I love these mint polka dot skinnies and this buttery yellow shirt.  I love the flowy arms of this shirt plus the lacy details on the shoulders.  I paired them with my favorite gold wedges to complete the look. This is the perfect outfit for spring/summer.  What do you think? do you like the color combo?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me encantan estos pantalon skinny de color menta y esta camisa amarilla. Me encantan los brazos fluidas de esta camisa, más los detalles de encaje en los hombros. Yo los acompañé con mis zapatos de color oro para completar el look. Este es el atuendo perfecto para la primavera / verano. ¿Qué piensa ustedes? Qué les parece la combinación de colores?

Hope you have a fabulous week / Espero que tengan una semana fabulosa

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here



xoxo
Kiomy

1 comment:

  1. Love your pants and shirt! Those shoes are adorable as well.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!