Monday, July 1, 2013

The Perfect Pair Of Shoes!




Top/Camisa: It's Fashion
Pants/Pantalones: Denim Blvd
Shoes/Zapatos: Naughty Monkey
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Necklace/Collar: Piperlime
Watch/Reloj: MK
Lipstick/Pinta Labios: Maybelline Coral Crush






I found these beauties for a steal ($25). I could not believe how comfortable they were plus the fact that they had studs made them an absolute buy for me. I was so so excited I could not wait to wear them I decided to pair them with a coral pair of skinnies and a white peplum top I tried to keep everything simple to give the focus to the shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Encontré estas bellezas por un buen precio ($25). No podia creer lo comodo que eran y ademas el simple hecho que tenian un tipo de clavos eran un motivomas para comprarlos,  estaba tan emocionada que no podía esperar para usarlos decidí ponermelos con un par de pantalones skinny de color coral y un top peplum blanco. Traté de mantener todo sencillo para darle toda la atención a los zapatos.

Thanks for reading / Gracias por leer

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!