Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Little Bit Of Coral In My Life...



Top/Camisa: Old Navy
Pants/Pantalones: NY&CO (old)
Shoes/Zapatos: Enzo Angiolini
Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Watch/Reloj: MK









So I was supposed to have a post yesterday but since I started going to the gym my schedule has gotten a little messed up.  I think I will change the day I post to fit in the gym and being a mom.  I wore this to work I found this printed top at Old Navy and I loved the color and the subtle print that it has... It is a tunic so it will also look fab with some skinny jeans (I will have a post in the future) because of the cut of the shirt I needed to wear a blazer to make it work appropriate.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Se supone que yo tenia que hacer una blog post ayer, pero desde que empecé a ir al gimnasio mi horario se ha vuelto un poco desordenado. Creo que voy a cambiar el día que publico en mi blog para poder ir al gimnasio y cuidar de mi hogar. Me puse este atuendo para el trabajo, encontré este top en Old Navy y me encantó el color y la impresión sutil que tiene ... Es una túnica por lo que también se verá fabulosa con unos jeans skinny (voy a tener un blog post en el futuro), debido al corte de la camis tenía que llevar una chaqueta para que sea adecuada para el trabajo.

Have a great week / Que tengan una semana fabulosa

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!