Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Colors Of The Rainbow...



Top/Camisa: Little shop here in town
Shorts/Pantalon Corto: Olda Navy (here)
Shoes/Zapatos: Madden Girl (on super sale!)
Hat/Gorro: Little shop here in town
Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture (here)
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban (here)
Watch/Reloj: MK (here)







When I think of the rainbow I think of this shirt because it really has all the colors of the rainbow. I decided to wear the shirt with a pair of blue textured shorts for a little contrast.  I left my brown belt at home so I wore my black one I really don't like the way it looks with the brown wedge but hey its all good. I put on a hat since I was kind of a little lazy and I didn't want to do my hair.  I was very excited about these pics since they were going to be on the beach and they turned out great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuando pienso en el arco iris pienso de esta camisa porque realmente tiene todos los colores del arco iris. Decidí ponerme la camisa con un par de pantalones cortos de color azul con textura para darle un poco de contraste. Dejé mi cinturón marrón en la casa así que me puse el negro que a mi realmente no me gusta la forma en que se ve con los zapatos marrón pero bueno que se va hacer. Me puse mi gorro porque en realidad no tenia ganas de hacerme el pelo.  Estaba muy emocionada de estas fotos ya que me las iba sacar en la playa y me encantaron.

Thanks for stopping by / Gracias por pasar por mi blog

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!