Friday, May 31, 2013

Dark Wash Boyfriend Jeans...


Shirt/Camisa: little store here in NC
Jeans/Maones: Victoria's Secret (old)
Shoes/Zapatos: Target (old)
Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture (here)
Watch/Reloj: Michael Kors (here)





I love these shoes that I bough at Target about 2 yrs ago I got them for $5!! they are comfy and it's a great deal for a pair of strappy sandals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me encantan los zapatos que me compre en Target hace como 2 años atras, los compre por $5!! son super comodos y son un precio buenisimos por unos zapatos.




I love these boyfriend jeans that I bought from Victoria's Secrets a couple years ago. I love the fact that you can dress them up or dress them down.  This time I paired them with a white peplum shirt to add a little feminine touch and for the pops of color I added a pair of coral heels and necklace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me encantan estos boyfriend jeans que compré de Victoria's Secret hace un par de años atras. Me encanta el hecho de que se puede vestir lujosoa o se puede vestir casual. Esta vez les combina con una camisa peplum de color blanco para añadir un toque femenino y para los toques de color que añadi un par de zapatos y collar de color coral.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend / Espero que tengan un fin de semana fabuloso

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!