Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Keeping It Simple!


Hey Guys I bring you a keeping it simple outfit because sometimes less is more.  I kept it simple with a pair of skinny jeans with a black tank and these fab leopard flats with I bought for less than $10 bucks!! The leopard flats I feel give this outfit a little umph... this is the perfect mommy on the outfit. What pieces do you go to for a simple yet chic outfit?


Top: H&M, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: New Direction via Belk, Purse: MK via TJ Maxx, Necklace: Ily Couture, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Watch: MK







post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are right about less is more. Sometimes I find the cutest things at thrift stores or the clearance aisles. You look so good here!
    www.myladylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!