Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yummy Eats: Chewy Nutella Cookies

Hey... me again bringing you this quick blog post on these delicious cookies I made this afternoon.  I was browsing through Pinterest (yes I am highly addicted to it) and my son who was supposed to be taking his nap said oh I want to eat that so I told him if he goes to sleep then I would make them for him.  He walked right to his rom and just went to sleep.... so when he woke up of course he asked for the cookies, and since I told him I would make them if he went to bed I had to follow through.   These were delicious! and the recipe made a boatload of them.





Ingredients
  • ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • ½ cup Nutella
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 ½ cups flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in the egg, vanilla, and Nutella.
  3. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into the wet mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
  4. Drop the dough by tablespoons onto baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes.

Recipe adapted from Lovintheoven

I have cookies for days....

Hope you have a fabulous week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!