Friday, May 23, 2014

Abstract Floral Pants!


Hey Loves! I have never been big on shopping at TJ Maxx or Marshall's mainly because I feel like you always have to dig to find the good stuff and let's be honest as a mom of 2 I really do not have that time.... But lately i have been obsessed with TJ Maxx I have found shoes, bags, and workout gear.  When I was in Orlando for a work trip I went with my grandmother to TJ Maxx and as we were walking these pants caught my eye and when I check they were my size so I decided to try them on and I am glad I did I love them they are light weight and the print is just amazing the best part is that they were less than $20 bucks!!


Blazer: H&M, Shirt: Old Navy, Pants, Shoes, Purse: Tahari, BCBG, MK all via TJ Maxx, Sunnies: Ray-Ban



 Style Tip: Turn this work outfit to an instant night on the town outfit by taking off the blazer and adding a cute clutch and you are good to go.

Have a good long holiday weekend!! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!