Thursday, February 6, 2014

Teal and Leopard!


Hey Guys! I loveeeee these pants, the color is fabulous and this was another steal from Old Navy!! I paid less than $10 for them and for a budget conscious mom like me that is one heck of a deal that I just could not pass up.  I went with a simple yet chic work outfit and of course I had to add my fave heels to finish off this look.  I feel that the heels and the feminine ruffles of this blazer makes the outfit playful and chic.  I am looking forward to playing around with different color combos using these pants.  Do you have any suggestions? Let me know in the comment section below.

Top: HM,Blazer: Charlotte Russe,Pants: Old Navy,Shoes: Nine West via Peltz Shoes,Purse: AK,Watch: MK,Necklace: Cato Fashions,Bracelet: Sira & Mara,Sunnies: Ray-Ban,Lipstick: Venom by Urban Decay







Hope you all have a great weekend! 

post signature

3 comments:

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!