Monday, July 29, 2013

Vacation In A Shirt...



Top/Camisa: Old Navy (on sale!)
Pants/Pantalones: (here)
Shoes/Zapatos: Charlotte Russe (old)
Hat/Sombrero: It's Fashion
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban 





I had family over so I had been a little busy over the past few weeks.  I had such an amazing time with my family, I honestly got a little spoiled having my grandmother around I was used to coming home to dinner being done so tomorrow is going to be a little rough for me.  I wore this outfit out to dinner with my family Friday night.  I love this shirt I feel like I am on vacation when I wear it the colors remind me of a tropical island.  I wanted to be comfortable and chic so I wore my Leith track pants (again) and my wedges.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuve de visita mi familia y estuve un poco ocupada durante las últimas semanas. Tuve un tiempo increíble con mi familia, sinceramente mi abuela me consitio mucho ya me estaba acostumbrado a llegar a casa a cenar está haciendo así que mañana va a ser un poco difícil para mí. Me puse este atuendo para cenar con mi familia el viernes de noche. Me encanta esta camisa me siento como que estoy de vacaciones cuando me la pongo los colores me recuerdan a una isla tropical. Yo quería estar cómodo y elegante, así que me puse estos pantalones (de nuevo) y mis cuñas.


Thanks for stopping by / Gracias por pasar por aqui

Have a great week / Que tengan una feliz semana

xoxo
Kiomy

3 comments:

  1. Look fabulous. Love the fedora and the top! Great pants too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top. Makes me think of a Peacock. I love that kind of print. Great arms girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!