Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tribal Print!




Top/Camisa: Old Navy
Shorts/Pantaon Corto: Old Navy
Shoes/Zapatos: Enzo Agiolini
Hat/Gorro: It's Fashion
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Watch/Reloj: Michael Kors
Necklace/Collar: Piperlime
Lipstick/Pinta Labios: Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin






I wore this outfit to go shopping last weekend (granted I wore flats) but I love the look with the heels for a night out.  I just love these shorts that I bought at old navy.  This print is so hot right now and you can't go wrong with them being black and white you can pair them with everything.  This time I went with a coral top and keeping in trend of my weekend must have my fedora.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me puse este atuendo para ir de compras el fin de semana pasado (claro esta que me puse zapatos planos) pero me encanta el look con los zapatos de tacón para una noche de fiesta. Me encantan estos pantalones cortos que compré en Old Navy. Esta impresión es tan popular en estos momentos y no se puede ir mal con el color blanco y negro se puede emparejar con todo. Esta vez me puse una camisa de color coral y para seguir mi tendencia del fin de semana me puse mi gorro favorito.

Thanks for stopping by / Gracias por pasar por aqui

xoxo
Kiomy

4 comments:

  1. Muy linda y los shorts estan divinos. Tambien me gustan mucho tus zapatos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab !
    Why don't you join my Friday in Style series?
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey very nice outfit you look so great!!! would you like to follow each otheron our blog??? let me know! kisses.
    http://honeyandcotton.org/

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!