Monday, July 22, 2013

I LOVE My Leith Track Pants!





Pants/Pantalones: Leith (here)
Shirt/Camisa: F21
Shoes/Zapatos: Guess
Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture
Watch/Reloj: Michael Kors
Lipstick/Pinta Labios: Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin







Helloooooo again... I am so sorry I have been MIA for the past almost 2 weeks something is wrong with my laptop, it connects to the internet when it wants... (I am getting on Samsung about this) but anyway hopefully I will not have anymore problems (fingers crossed).  I bought these track pants after reading one of the blogs that I follow, I thought they look comfy and chic and boy did they not disappoint.  The pants are absolutely fabulous they are so comfy yet so stylish.  This time I paired it with a sleeveless top and black heels.  What do you think? Would you try this trend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooo de nuevo ... Lo siento que he estado un poco perdida durante los últimos casi 2 semanas estoy teniendo algúnos problemas con mi laptop, a veces se conecta al internet y a veces no... (Me estoy comunicando con Samsung al respecto), pero de todas formas espero no tener más problemas (dedos cruzados). Yo me compre estos pantalones después de leer uno de los blogs que sigo, pensé que parecian cómodos y chic y les digo que no me defraudaron. Los pantalones son absolutamente fabuloso son tan cómodos y tan elegante. Esta vez empareje los pantalones con una camiseta sin mangas y zapatos de tacón negros. ¿Qué piensan ustedes?  Probarian este look?

Hope you have a fabulous week / Espero que tengan una buena semana 

xoxo
Kiomy

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love this entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !
    Im digging the bottom trend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Berty!!
    I know Betzy it is such a comfy and chic trend!

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!