Wednesday, May 8, 2013

5 Things I'm Currently Craving...

We all have a wish list of things that we want whether it is in the near future or we want it right now.  Currently these 5 things are on my wishlist.

1. A pair of printed pants, these are so hot right now I am seeing them everywhere.



1 / 2 / 3

2. A pair of aviator sunglasses, I love the look of these sunnies and I would love to add a pair to my wardrobe.

1 / 2


3.  This beautiful Michael Kors Hamilton Tote.



4. These fabulous shoes, which they are out of my reach for now but that does not mean that I am craving them.


5.  Some new arm candy...


 
1 / 2 / 3

This is what I am craving right now... what is on your wishlist?

Thanks for stopping by

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!