Monday, May 13, 2013

A Casual Mother's Day Outfit



Top/Camisa: Belk 
Pants/Pantalones: Belk
Shoes/Zapatos: Madden Girl
Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture
Watch/Reloj: MK






Yesterday was a gorgeous day... I was pretty busy the whole day I played with my kids outside, I did some shopping, and then I went to my in-laws house to spend a little time over there. I kept my outfit simple and comfy.  Sorry for the inside pics I didn't have time to take them before the day ended.  I wore my mustard skinnies with a chambray sleeveless top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayer fue un dia maravilloso... Yo estaba un poco ocupada todo el dia, estaba jugando con mis hijos afuera, me fui de compres, y luego fuimos para la casa de mis suegros para terminar el dia.  Mantuve mi atuendo simple y comodo.  Perdona que las fotos estan adentro pero no tuve tiempo de sacarme las fotos antes de que se terminara el dia.  Me puse mis pantalones skinny de color mostasa y una camisa sin mangas de color chambray.

Hope you have a fabulous week/ Espero que tengan una semana fabulosa

xoxo
Kiomy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace! Baci Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments... Be sure to join my site and I will check out your blogs :)
    My necklace is from ily couture I believe they are having a sale right now I have the link on my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!