Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Little Bit Of Yellow & Print



Top/Camisa: Belk (Here)
Pants/Pantalon: Belk (Similar)
Shoes/Zapatos: Jessica Simpson (Here)
Jewelry/Joyas: Ily Couture/Piperlime/MK








I love love love this outfit.  This is my first time wearing printed pants and I must say that I am in love with this print.  It is so subtle which is a good way to get into this trend. Have you worn printed pants lately?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A mi me encanta este atuendo.  Es mi primera vez poniendome un pantalon que tiene un estampado y tengo que decir que estoy enamorada de este estilo.  El estampado es delicado y es una manera simple de probar este estilo.  Te haz puesto un pantalon con estampado?

Today I am linking up with Marionberry Sty;e Trend of the Month

xoxo
Kiomy


2 comments:

  1. I love shall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! Please join my blog...click join this site on the right hand side... I will check and join your site as well

    Xo
    Kiomy

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!