Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Post Of 2013!!



Jacket & Sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: F21, Pants: HM, Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: Sira&Mara, Earrings: Piperlime, Watch: MK, Purse: Anne Klein



Hey Loves!! Can you believe this year is already gone!! I feel like it flew by, I had such a great time getting this blog started.  I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting City Hip in a Country Zip, thank you for your comments, for your likes and shares.  Thank you for sticking by me through this learning process.  I know that 2014 will be an even better year for me personally and for my blog.  I look forward to sharing many more outfits with your and I hope that you will join me in this new year where we are going to start off with a bang!!

Hope you all have a fabulous New Year!! 

xoxo
Kiomy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your last amazing look. You look fabulous and adoring the heels. Happy New Year xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. discomfort heard this argument intended for spending far more now with quality just to save money in the future. But why not consider the impression your purchase has on the earth, shouldn't shopping ethically participate in the talk too? www.aboutfinancenews.com

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!