Monday, December 23, 2013

Faux Fur and Leather




I love this faux leather vest that I bought from Belk on black friday it is so warm and cozy.  I was trying to figure out how I wanted to style it for the first time so I decided on my faux leather pants and my chambray shirt feel like this combo works well together, the chambray shirt brings everything together for me.  There is something that I may change the next time I wear this vest and that is my hairstyle (I am going to put it up in a high bun the next time I were this vest) I think by doing this it will give more focus to the vest and the accessories that I will be wearing.  What do you think of this combo?


 Shirt: Belk, Vest: Red Camel, Pants: HM, Shoes: Make Me Chic, Purse: Anne Klein, Watch: MK, Bracelets: Sira&Mara, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Lipstick: Deepest Cherry (Maybelline)





Hope you have a great holiday season!! kisses!!

xoxo
Kiomy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit and you can almost never go wrong with chambray shirt in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!