Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Be Back Soon!



Hey Guys...

I was going to do a post today but, I can't even concentrate with my 2 boys sick.  My youngest has an ear infection and upper respiratory infection and if that wasn't bad enough I was called from the daycare this morning after dropping them both off that my oldest son was having trouble breathing, as you can imagine I panicked and I left work immediately.  I was so worried since he as a newborn he was in the nice because he had swallowed some amniotic fluid so I always have that in the back of my head when he gets sick, after multiple tests and x-rays it turns out the my oldest son has RSV which is a "Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus, or RSV, is a respiratory virus that infects the lungs and breathing passages." Unfortunately they cannot give antibiotic since this is a respiratory virus, they did give us some steroids for him.  So that being said my head is just not focused enough to right a post right now, these boys are my life and seeing them helpless and not able to take away their aches and pains with a touch of a button just kills me.  I will be back soon maybe I will do a post on Friday depending on how things are at home, until then I am going to focus on giving them extra attention, love, and lots of snuggles to help ease their pains.


Hope you are having a fabulous week!

xoxo

Kiomy

1 comment:

  1. I hope your babies feel better soon! my oldest had RSV at 9 months. The wheezing is so scary! HUGS!!
    -Jai @ Mami's Time Out

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!