Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Peach and Gold!




Shirt/Camisa: Old Navy (here)
Pants/Pantalon: Denim Blvd
Shoes/Zapatos: Naughty Monkey
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Watch/Reloj: MK
Lipstick/Pinta Labios: I mixed my Almay Pink and Maybelline Vibrant Manderin








Perfect outfit to transition from the summer to the fall as this sweater that I bought from Old Navy is the perfect it is light weight enough to wear during the summer and easy to just throw a blazer over for a chilly day.how fabulous are these shoes from Naughty Monkey I just love the loafer style and you would not believe how comfy they are I am in love with them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Este atuendo perfecto para la transición del verano al otoño este sueter que me compré de Old Navy es perfecto, que es lo suficientemente ligero para usar durante el verano y fácil de simplemente ponerse una chaqueta encima para un día frío.


Thanks for stopping by / Gracias por pasar por aqui

*** The winner of the giveway is Allie Gunter, please get in touch with me ***

xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!