Monday, August 12, 2013

Floral, Denim, and A Statement Piece


 
Top/Camisa: Belk / Jeans/Maones: F21 / Shoes/Zapatos: ebay (old) / Necklace/Collar: Lola Blue the Closet / Watch/Reloj: MK / Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban / Lipgloss/Labial Liquido: Almay Pink#500






I wore this outfit to a birthday party this past weekend.  What I liked most about this outfit is the statement necklace and the floral top I think they are the perfect combo.   I loved this whole outfit I felt very comfortable and chic.  If you get a chance visit this online jewelry boutique the name is Lola Blue the Closet.  I am fascinated with everything that she has in her store, she has all sort of different jewelry that is on trend at very affordable prices. Please don't forget to enter my giveaway here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo me puse este atuendo para un cumpleaños este ultimo fin de semana.  Lo que mas me gusto de este atuendo es el collar y la camisa pienso que hacen una combinación perfecta.  Me encanto el atuendo entero me sentia bien comoda y chic.  Si les daun chance visiten este boutique de joyas el nombre es Lola Blue the Closet.  Me fascino todo lo que ella tiene en su tienda,tiene todo tipo de joyas que estan muy de moda a muy buen precio.  Por favor no se olviden ingresarse al sorteo que tengo aqui

xoxo

Kiomy





2 comments:

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!