Monday, August 19, 2013

Harem Pants.... With Print!!



Shirt/Camisa: Forever21 (on sale)
Pants/Pantalon: Forever21 (Similar)
Shoes/Zapatos: Enzo Agiolini
Sunnies/Gafas: Ray-Ban
Watch/Reloj: MK
Necklace/Collar: Piperlime
Lipstick/Pinta Labio: Avon Crushed Velvet







As you all know I've been wanting to try the harem pant trend for quite some time... and in a trip to Forever21 I found these pants I fell in love with the print and color, so I tried them on and at first I must admit that I was not too sure about the fit but I bought them anyway.  This is the second time I've worn the pants (the first time I couldn't take pictures) I am still getting used to the style of these pants but I must admit that they are super comfortable. This time I've decided to bring out the blue in the pants with this top with faux leather trim.  So what do you think? are you still loving this trend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Como todos ustedes saben he querido probar la tendencia del pantalón harén desde hace mucho tiempo ... y en un viaje que hice a Forever21 encontré estos pantalones me enamoré de la estampado y el color, así que me los probé y al principio tengo que reconocer que yo no estaba muy segura si me quedaban bien, pero los compré de todos modos. Esta es la segunda vez que me he puesto los pantalones  (la primera vez no podía tomar fotos) Y todavia me estoy acostumbrando al estilo de los pantalones pero debo admitir que son super comodos.  Esta vez me he decidido resaltar el azul en los pantalones con este top con detalles de piel sintética. Qué les parece? siguen amando a esta tendencia?


Hope you have a fabulous week / Espero que tengan una semana fabulosa

xoxo
Kiomy

1 comment:

  1. You look great I'm them and I love how you styled them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!