Monday, October 7, 2013

Keeping It Casual...


I am a sucker for shoes let’s be honest what woman isn’t, my husband often asks how many shoes do you need? And do you really need another pair? And my answers are usually a lot and yes! You never really know what you are in the mood for and one day could be the strappy high heel, another day could be the comfy wedges and there may be days where you just want to be in flats.  I purchased these shoes from a website called Peltzshoes.com they have designers shoes at really good prices.  These are really comfy and I am loving the leopard print.  I have worn these with a lot of different outfits and I fall in love with them everything time I use them.  This time I went for a casual look for dinner with the family.  I just kept it simple with dark wash skinny jeans and a black top.  So I must ask are you a shoe lover like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soy una fanática de los zapatos seamos honestas que mujer se atreve a decir lo contrariomi marido suele preguntar cuántos zapatos necesitas? Y si de verdad necesitas otro parY mis respuestas son generalmente muchos y síUno nunca sabe que par de zapatos quiere usar y todo depende del humor que uno tenga un día podría ser zapatos de tacón alto de tiras, otro díapodría ser las cuñas cómodas y puede haber días en los que sólo quieren estar en zapatos “flat”.Yo compre estos zapatos de un sitio web llamado PeltzShoes.com tienen zapatos de diseñadoresa muy buenos precios. Estos zapatos son muy cómodos y me encanta el estampado de leopardo. Ya los he usado un montón de veces con diferentes atuendos y me enamoro de elloscada vez que los uso. Esta vez fue para un look casual para salir a cenar con la familia. Este atuendo fue simple me puse unos mahonés “skinny” oscuros y una camisa negraAsí que tengo que les pregunto son amante de los zapatos como yo?




Shirt/Camisa: HM | Jeans/Mahónes: F21 | Shoes/Zapatos: Nine West via PeltzShoes | Purse/Carterra: Nine West (old) | Watch/Reloj: Michael Kors | Necklace/Collar: Ily Couture | Lipstick/Labial: Almay Pink 





Hope you have a great week! / Espero que tengan una semana maravillosa!

 

xoxo

Kiomy

 


6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. Very casual and comfy, but yet still chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berty! I need to be comfy when chasing 2 toddler boys =)

      Delete
  2. Super cute look!
    xo
    Erika
    www.lolabluethecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! Maybe we can work together on a future blog post! Xo

      Delete
  3. Love it! Great look! And I'm a sucker for shoes as well!

    Jai @ Mami's Time Out

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!