Monday, November 25, 2013

Hair-Indigo Renegade Winter Fashion Gala

I know I am a little behind posting this but, I've had a lot going on lately.  Better late than never! I was invited to go to a Hair/Fashion Show a couple week ago and it was wonderful.  The building where the show took place looked like a castle, it was decorated very chic with a dessert and beverage station.  Shon and Erica did an amazing job the hair was amazing and the clothes exquisite (I will hopefully have another post in the future with this designer) It was hard choosing my favorite pictures from this night so there are quite a bit.


I love the faux leather sides of this dress




I love this outfit, it is 80s chic.

this dress is perfect for work and to go out after work.


 Shon and Erica the owners of Hair Indigo.


 Top: Old Navy, Pants: H&M, Blazer: H&M, Shoes: Make Me Chic, Purse: Target, Necklace: Ily Couture, Watch: MK, Accessories: Piperlime, Lipstick: Maybelline Deepest Cherry



xoxo
Kiomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!