Thursday, June 26, 2014

Work Chic!!

 I love a comfy chic outfit and nothing says that more than the track pants.  I have had these for a while and I just LOVE them!! you can dress them dress up for work or dress them down for a night out.  For this outfit I wanted something comfy and chic to go to work so I paired my track pants with my white peplum top added a pair of blue pumps and this FAB necklace for Stella & Dot that my friend Danielle (who is also my Stella & Dot stylist) picked out for me.  I mean doesn't this outfit scream comfy chic... I love love love it I think that it's the most comfy I had been in a little while.

 Top: It's Fashion (old), Pants: Leith via Nordstrom (old), Shoes: Cato Fashions, Necklace: c/o Stella & Dot, Clutch: c/o Naughty Monkey, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Watch: MK

How FAB is this necklace?? To get yours go to Stella & Dot and act fast because they have Dot dollars going on right now!!! 

Hope you have a fabulous week!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beeeellla! In love with this shoes. I need a good pair of cobalt blue shoes ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias mamita... yes they are a must, the heel is not too high so they are comfy...

      Delete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!