Monday, January 13, 2014

Office Chic!

Hey Loves!! How is your day going so far? I've decided to do something a little different, have you ever woke up and thought what am I going to wear to work today and drew a complete blank? yes it happen to me too especially on those night where i have a sick child and I barely get any sleep to function.  So I have put together 5 outfit inspirations all most under $100 (except for some accessories) I hope that you guys can use these as inspiration to re-purpose what you have in your closet by layering pieces, accessories, and dusting off those fabulous shoes that you have hiding somewhere in your closet.







Thanks so much for reading!!

xoxo
Kiomy

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with all of these creations. It was hard to pick one. I can see myself wearing all of these looks. Great post and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!